B'nai Adath Kol Beth Yisrael
Brooklyn, NY

The original building was completed in the late 1870’s as a Baptist church, then later converted into the Temple B’nai Adath Beth Kol Yisrael. In recent years, there has been deterioration and structural failure of the eastern wall and as a result, the congregation has been unable to attain full use of their sanctuary and suppport spaces. Landau|Zinder is working to restore and repair the existing enclosure, as well as renovate and improve the interior spaces to be historic in nature, yet up to date in amenities.